Monday, April 1, 2013

Refresh


refresh  [ri-fresh]
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: make like new; give new life

Main Entry: comfort
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: make to feel better

Main Entry: embolden
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: encourage

I received a gift by going up to Detroit for the benefit for Lushes LaMoan on March 23rd. I was surrounded by so much love. It affected me directly and healed up a troublesome situation. I want to thank Lushes, Anna Sassin and Sweet LillyBee for the invitation and making me a part of this event.

This season of spring, rebirth, and regeneration is showing itself in a variety of ways to me. I am feeling the growth of the changes I've gone through the past year and a half. Also, I'm able to apply to burlesque festivals again and have a glimmer of hope of getting out and about with my art.

I hope that I am able to see my friends and fans at some of these events, and to make new friends.

April Performances
Prom-O-Rama
Saturday, April 6th
The Shrunken Head. 251 West 5th Avenue, Columbus.
9:00pm
$5.00


Texas Burlesque Festival
April 11-13th
Saturday Night Competition
Click here for Tickets
*I will be twirling fire*


Creme de la Femme
Friday, April 26th
Circus. At the northwest corner of N. High Street and Fifth Avenue, Columbus.
10:00pm
$6.00
*I will be twirling fire*



Fabulously Fluid

Saturday, April 27th
Wall Street Night Club. 144 N. Wall Street, Columbus
8:00pm
$5.00
*I will be performing twice - the number I performed at the Texas Burlesque Festival (sans fire) and a drag king number.*
Fabulously Fluid! is a benefit for the TransOhio Transgender and Ally Symposium, which will be taking place April 26th-28th, 2013. https://www.facebook.com/events/161319854001738/?fref=ts



No comments: