Monday, January 7, 2013

Purrrlesque!

Building, making, repairing, planning, creating, traveling - lots of stuff happening in my down time right now.

Looking forward to getting out and about in the coming months, showing off a new act, selling tasseled pasties, hitting the road, teaching workshops, and more.

I even built a pair of shelves for my record albums. I found one board in the eaves of my apartment (I have four large eaves that act as walk in closets), then bought more lumbar, cut it to size, stained it, drilled in some brackets and VOILA! No more Peaches wood crates and easier accessibility to my albums. It is near identical to the shelves I bought from Craigslist and had in San Francisco (then gave away). So happy with them!

If you want to catch me performing live, please come to one (or more) of these events.

Friday, January 11th
Creme de la Femme
Circus. 1227 North High Street @5th Avenue, Columbus
Doors: 9:30pm
$6.00
Bands, Burlesque, Comedy and so much fun.
I will be performing two routines (no fire).


Sunday, January 13th
Aspen Escape's Cirque du Gay
2210 E Dublin Granville Rd, Columbus (@Maple Canyon Rd)
8:00pm
$5.00
*I will be performing a fire tassel routine.*
Aspens 2nd Cirque Du Gay.. A 3 ring Contest for Drag Queens, Drag Kings and Burlesque Performers!!.. Alexis Stevens will be our Fabulous host and there will be $100 cash given to the winner in each category!!.. It's chosen by audience applause so tell everyone you know!!.. Circus attire encouraged! Aspen Reign Will also be in attendance!


Friday, January 18
The 2nd Annual Purrrlesque Follies Charity Burlesque Fest
The Triad Stage. 232 South Elm Street, Greensboro, North Carolina
Weekend Pass: $120 (does not include private class instruction)
Monies raised go to Girls Rock NC!
The festival lasts from Thursday to Sunday. I will be performing Friday night in the main showcase.
Headliners include Peek-A-Boo Pointe and Nasty Canasta!

For advance ticket purchase for the show only, please use these links:
Friday Night Show
Saturday Night Show


Saturday, January 19
Presenting: YOU!
The Triad Stage. 232 South Elm Street, Greensboro, North Carolina
Dressing Room.
11:30am
Cost: $20.00
To purchase advance tickets to the workshop, please click here.

*I will be teaching my workshop, Presenting: YOU! as part of the Purrrlesque Follies Charity Burlesque Fest. This class teaches confidence, presence and engaging attention in public speaking, performances and every day situations. Please wear comfortable clothing. We will be up and moving during the class.


Thursday, January 24
Cabin Fever - A Skitzo Show
KOBO Live. 2590 North High Street @Hudson, Columbus
Doors: 9:00pm
Cost: $5.00
ECC Presents.. our monthly burlesque, comedy music show..all these numbers are summer themed so we can get out of the winter blahs!
*I came up with an opening number routine to be performed with Krista Kitty and The Skitzo Show. Don't be late!
*I will also be performing my water tassel routine*


And, keep your calendars open for:
February 1-3
Sexapalooza - Columbus


No comments: