Thursday, May 24, 2012

SUMMER!

AHHHHHHH!
It's SUMMER - another season - and I am enjoying feeling the heat and humidity of warmer weather. (Ask me again in August though. haha)

Things are settling down. I am beginning to invest money into costumes and props again, working on routines and continuing to travel about the Midwest for shows. Hopefully soon I can begin applying to perform at festivals again, as I get more on my feet.

Here is my current Calendar of Events.
I'll be adding more information (and hopefully more dates as they are confirmed) in the coming weeks.
I am ready to hit the road and do a lot more shows (hint hint).
I have renewed my fire insurance and become a member of North American Fire Arts Association (NAFAA).

May 26 - Burlesqueoke! at The Shrunken Head . Lots of audience participation is required for this show. Come up and sing your song while the burlesquers perform an improv striptease. Or, watch the performers dance and sing. Or, well, who knows. It's a party and a lot of fun.
Show: 9:30pm. Admission: $5.00

June 2 - Private Party

June 16 - PRIDE!

June 21 - FIERCE TOUR Pre-COMFEST Party @ Brothers Drake Meadery – FREE SHOW!

June 22-24 - COMFEST!

June 30 - Burlesqueoke! at The Shrunken Head

July 20 - TWO SHOWS
Rock-N-Roll Burlesque with The Ooh La Las at The Garage
Red Light Lounge at Wall Street Night Club

July 28 - Burlesqueoke! at The Shrunken Head

August 17-19 - Femme Conference
I AM PERFORMING BURLESQUE and PRESENTING MY WORKSHOP: POSITIVELY LOVELY at FEMME2012: PULLING THE PIECES TOGETHER

MORE TBA!

No comments: