Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOVE!

I am feeling a lot of love!
It started during my journey to Los Angeles with Sadie Lune to see the Pee Wee Herman show performed live at Club Nokia. She and I encountered so many beautiful moments of serendipity and gifts from the universe. A really special few days away from the Bay. Here is the set of photos from our Pee Wee Project.

While I was there, I performed at Monday Night Tease - Lili Von Schtupp and Scarlett Letter's weekly show at 3 of Clubs. What a great venue and had such a fun time with the whole cast of performers.

Just before the show, Lili and Chris Beyond invited me to their private studio to record a Burlesque Podcast. Click on the link to listen to the show. If you know me, you know I love interviews and radio, so this was an opportunity I was THRILLED to partake. Thanks so much Lili and Chris!!

I would like to send a special shout out to Nick Tucker and Gabriela Hasbun for creating a video of my performance to "It's A Marshmallow World". Performed at Red Hots Burlesque on December 18, 2009. You can also check out some of Gabriela's photographs on display on the ground floor of City Hall in San Francisco beginning the second week of February in the Chain Reaction exhibit.

Here I go, back again, this week, to Los Angeles for a very special screening.
The Hollywood premiere of STUCK - presented by The American Cinematheque at The Egyptian Theater.
YAY!!! STEVE!!!
STUCK is Steve Balderson's latest film, a women's prison film noir starring cult heavyweights such as: Karen Black, Mink Stole, Jane Wiedlin and Princess Farhana. Introducing Starina Johnson, Susan Traynor and Stacy Cunningham. I play, "The Laughing Girl". Most of the cast and crew will be present at this screening. I am beyond ecstatic to be part of this event and to see everyone all together.
Click here to get your tickets.

If you're not feeling the love yet, perhaps a new April Flores film will get you in the mood.
Dangerous Curves is now on the shelf at Good Vibrations.
Not only is my fire tassel routine in the film - but my NAME is on the box with a PHOTO! WOW!!! Click on the link to see the trailer and get more information about the other stars.

Want a personal love encounter? Come to my performances scheduled in February.

Saturday, February 6:
The Kentucky Fried Woman Show: ROCK OF LOVE
I will be singing and stripping to WHOLE LOTTA LOVE
$10.00/10PM - come earlier though if you want a good seat.
Velvet
3411 MacArthur Blvd. @ 34th, Oakland


Thursday, February 11:
$5.00 / 10PM - Come early for a good spot. Most positions are standing room only.
Little Minskys
Club Deluxe. On Haight Street @ Ashbury, San Francisco


Sunday, February 21:
DEBAUCHERY -- A stripclub for queers of all genders!
Featuring an enticing selection of salaciously smoldering strippers
The White Horse Inn
6555 Telegraph Ave, Oakland
Door at 7, Show at 8
$5-15 cover; all proceeds benefit organizations working in the queer community.
$10 Lap dances and naughty raffle prizes!
Show me some love, buy a lapdance or three or four.


I love you all - thank you so much for all that you give to me every day.

No comments: