Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year!

New Email Address!
New Website!

Happy New Year!
I am ringing in the New Year with a BANG!

After using Earthlink for the last dozen years, I am changing ISPs. You will no longer be able to use any email address for me ending with Earthlink.net

Please update your records to include: Stephanie@LadyMonster.com

I have also completely overhauled my website: www.ladymonster.com

If you forget and your email is returned, you can always find my email address at my website.

I did send out a mass email to those that I have saved in my address book, but in case I forgot anyone, or if you didn’t have my previous address, please feel free to add it (just no SPAM, please).

If you would like to see me perform, I am scheduled for the following:

Friday, January 8th
Red Hots Burlesque
7:30pm
$5 - 10 sliding scale
El Rio, 3158 Mission Street, San Francisco


Monday, January 25th
Monday Night Tease
9:30pm
3 Clubs, 1123 Vine St. (Vine at Santa Monica), Los Angeles
http://www.mondaynighttease.com

Saturday, February 6th
The Kentucky Fried Woman Show
Velvet
9:00pm
3411 MacArthur Blvd (@ 34th), Oakland, CA

Hope to see you soon!

And, I would love to hear from you, especially if you have opportunities for bookings and projects.

Thanks for all of your support!

Stephanie
Lady Monster
"A Queen of the Fire Tassels"

www.ladymonster.com

www.facebook.com/ladymonster
www.myspace.com/lady_monster
www.twitter.com/lady_monster
www.flickr.com/photos/ladymonster
www.youtube.com/theladymonster
http://ladymonsterlair.blogspot.com

No comments: