Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Doo Dah

This has been a summer of feeling accomplished and getting shit done. I'm still out of work, but personal triumphs are coming in on a regular basis. This month I'm having a lot of fun doing some special events. Kind of like a summer break, but I'm certainly not idle.
I'll be adding more to this blog later, but I wanted to get it down where you can find me out and about.


Thursday, July 4th
30th Annual Doo Dah Parade
Parade begins at 1pm in the Short North
*I will be marching with Miss Theresa for the Columbus Burlesque Collective contingent.*


Saturday, July 6th
Stars & Strips
Short North Stage
1187 North High Street, Columbus
Box office: 8pm
Show: 9pm
Tickets: $10
*Annual USO benefit produced by Mon Cherie Entertainment*


Friday, July 19th
Fetish Foreplay Friday
The Princeton Club
425 South Princeton Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43223
Doors: 7:30pm. Class: 8pm.
Entry fee of $15.00 includes the class and playing at Princeton all night. BYOB and condoms.
*I will be co-teaching a class on burlesque with Venom Vamp.*


Thursday, July 25th
33 1/3 --- 45 --- 78
Ace of Cups
2619 North High Street @ Duncan, Columbus, Ohio 43202
$5.00

Featuring: The Dirty Biscuits, Fort Shame, Fes and the Black Panthers
DJs Shirley Tobias & Andrew Patton
Special birthday treat presented by Lady Monster


Friday, July 26th
Viking Fest
The Shrunken Head
Doors: 8PM
Music: 9PM
Age: 18+
Cover: $5
*Miss Theresa and I will be appearing together.*

No comments: