Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Naked New Year

Getting a late start on my blog about the New Year.
And, I forgot to post BEFORE reading at Perverts Put Out last Saturday (1/8/11).
I read a brand new epic erotic poem, then performed a striptease and tassel twirl to honor Gypsy Rose Lee on her 100th Birthday (RIP).
No thanks to Glenn Beck for mentioning this event on his Fox News program, thus a SOLD OUT show! Big thanks to Guy, Lori and Simon for inviting me to perform.

The depression over the holidaze has lifted, but have not booked myself for burlesque until March. Without a job, I don't have the money to buy new costume pieces or to go to the fabric store for rhinestones, fringe or other materials. Also, I don't have video footage available to present to apply to the burlesque festivals (nor the applications fees) this year. If anyone has footage of my performances during 2010, please let me know. However, I certainly don't need a costume for Naked Girls Reading, so I am very pleased to announce...

Naked Girls Reading goes MONTHLY!
Beginning in January, Naked Girls Reading will be a monthly event at Viracocha on every Third Thursday.
Naked Girls Reading: Dr. Seuss
January 20th. 8pm.
Viracocha. 998 Valencia St. @ 21st Street, SF
$15.00/general seating. $20.00/Front Row Seat.
Advanced Tickets available via
EventBrite and PayPal (Stephanie@ LadyMonster.com)
*Must be over 18. There will be actual nudity. *

I'm very happy to bring Ophelia Coeur de Noir as a Special Guest for this super fun, super silly night. Each girl will be reading her favorite Dr. Seuss book.

I am volunteering once again for Noir City, the Film Noir Festival. It takes place at the Castro Theater from Friday, January 21st to Sunday, January 30th. I will probably be there every day throughout the festival. The festival is in its 9th year, and I haven't missed one yet! Thanks to Eddie Muller- the Czar of Noir, Anita Monga, Alan K. Rode and the rest of their staff and crew for putting this together again.

No comments: