Tuesday, August 7, 2012

School

I am going back to school. I have a few classes to take in order to get my Bachelor's degree, so I'm just gonna do it.

In addition to learning, I am teaching. My string of workshops has begun at The Center For Wholeness in Clintonville. Every Saturday from 2:00 - 3:00pm. I love this little yoga studio and the ladies that run it.

And, of course, there's no shortage of shows happening either.
Please come out and support the arts! I am getting to work with some really good people - and throughout 3 states! I'll be in Baltimore (a first for me) for the Femme Conference and in Louisville, Kentucky!

There's always room for more too! Please contact me to perform or teach in your town.


August performances and classes

Friday, August 10th:
Creme de la Femme
Circus. 1227 North High Street @5th Avenue. Columbus, OH 43201
Doors: 9:30pm
Cost: $5.00


Saturday, August 11th:
Lessons With Lady Monster
Presenting: YOU!
A workshop for confidence building, stage presence, and engaging attention.
2:00 - 3:00pm
Center for Wholeness. 3408 Indianola Avenue (@Oakland Park). Columbus, OH 43202
$15.00
Advance ticket sales: http://ladymonster.eventbrite.com


Saturday, August 18th
FEMME CONFERENCE
10:30am: Workshop: Positively Lovely at Inn At Colonade
7:00pm: Burlesque Performance at FemmeWERQ
Ottobar. 2549 North Howard Street Baltimore, MD 21218
Doors: 7pm. Show: 8pm SHARP
Cost: Free for Femme Conference Registrants, $15 otherwise.


Saturday, August 25th
Lessons With Lady Monster
Advance Crafting Techniques, taught with Miss Theresa
A workshop to demonstrate how to work with beads, sequins, rhinestones, fringe, elastic, leather and more. No craft making will take place. This is a skillshare.
2:00 - 3:00pm
Center for Wholeness. 3408 Indianola Avenue (@Oakland Park). Columbus, OH 43202
$15.00
Advance ticket sales: http://ladymonster.eventbrite.com


Sunday, August 26th
We Three Fire Queens
Myself, Sweet LillyBee (Minneapolis) and HOT DAMN are the three fire queens, performing together for the first time, all performing our unique fire burlesque acts.
Mag's Bar. 1398 S 2nd St. Louisville, KY 40208
Doors: 9:00pm
Cost: $5.00

No comments: