Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wax and Wane

September, you're halfway gone and I hardly knew ya.
A lot of activity in my personal life, and cleaning out my psychic closet takes a lot of work, time and energy.
Filling my nights with music and friends, filling my days with crafting and writing.
I'm writing again! It's been years.
So, with this shift of life comes a shift of where you can find me around town.

Recently I jumped on stage with Southern Culture on the Skids to dance to Walk Like A Camel and was called, "The Blender Shimmy G-Spot Grindin Queen" by Mary Huff of SCoTS. Think I'm gonna use that one, for sure.

BACK TO JAZZ AND POETRY! Gimme the Beat!
Thanks to Ingrid and Jennifer for bringing this show back to SF. Perfect timing for me!
Tuesday, September 14th
Poetry and Jazz Open Mic

Virococha
998 Valencia St @ 21st St, San Francisco
7:30 - 10:00pm


Back to my roots, STORYTELLING! If you know me personally, you know I love telling my many stories. Thanks Dixie for taking a chance on me and bringing me to this stage. I'm so glad to FINALLY perform here.
Wednesday, September 15th
Bawdy Storytelling

The Blue Macaw
2565 Mission St, San Francisco
Doors open at 7 PM, Stories start at 8 PM
Event Donation: $10.00
This month's theme: Cut-Rate Coitus or Sex on the Cheap.
Hear me tell my story about CumFest '97.


BURLESQUE via WebCam.
Log in to ChatRoulette to spin the wheel to take a chance to check out my act, or come to the show to watch me and see who shows up (or what body part shows up)!
Nudity guaranteed! Drinking games commence!
Thursday, September 16th
The ChatRoulette Show
The Make-Out Room
3225 22nd Street, San Francisco, CA
7:30pm - 9:30pm
Discounted tickets available on EventBrite!


The rest of the month I will be working hard on my routine for Annie Sprinkle and Beth Stephens' Wedding to the Moon.
This will be wedding series number 6 (out of 7) of an ongoing project with the Love Art Lab.
Color: Purple
Earth element: The Moon
Chakra: Brow - Wisdom and Intuition
Place: Los Angeles
Date: October 23, 2010


I am presenting a rough draft of this routine at
Hubba Hubba Revue (no fire tassels)
Monday, October 4th
The Uptown in Oakland

Little Minskys (fire tassels)
Thursday, October 14th
Club Deluxe in San Francisco

AND! Next Naked Girls Reading will be on Saturday, October 16th.
Naked Girls Read Ghost Stories!
Cast: Carol Queen, Dottie Lux, Kimberlee Cline, Ruby Vixen and Lady Monster
Special Guest Reader: Cherry Gallette.
Special Activity: Get a reading from SF Ghost Society's Elissa Fricano.
The Center for Sex and Culture. 7:30 - 9:00pm
$15 general seating. $20 front row. 18+ only. There is actual nudity.

No comments: